Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Week

I will admit I was nervous the first week to draw from a nude model, I thought it was going to be rather awkward and uncomfortable, but to my great surprise it really wasn't for the most part. I find that if the model is comfortable enough with posing it makes it that much better for everyone else and a much better atmosphere.
It has been nice to get back into drawing and have a setting where I can kinda just zone out and concentrate on one thing. It has been over two years I think since I have had a drawing class that we draw from a still life. It has been a little difficult getting back into really observing things and spending more time looking at the model rather than the paper, but I think I will adjust rather quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment